Scottsdale Woman Acquitted- Raw Interview
- Casey Hamm
- September 15, 2016
Scottsdale woman acquitted after being accused of performing a sex act on an underage boy at a bar mitzvah.
The attorneys claim that the 33 year old yoga teacher was in fact the victim as she was too intoxicated to know what was going on.
Thank you azfamily for the article.
What do you think about the verdict? Post your thoughts in the comment section below this post!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!