Cool Treat to Beat the Summer Heat!
- Casey Hamm
- July 20, 2015
Sure it’s scorching outside but that’s all the more excuse to devour a delicious (and healthy) snack while taking a splash in the pool or cooling down as the sun sets!
Check out this delicious recipe that our marketing manager, Casey, put together for us!
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 frozen bananas
1.5 tablespoons of cacao powder (not cocoa powder*)
- Blend the almond milk, bananas, and cacao powder in a powerful blender
- Spoon into a cup and top with fresh blueberries
Enjoy this amazing treat during all occasions this summer!
Got any new, cool and delicious treats you can share with us?…
Well …don’t hog all the yumminess! Let us know the recipes in the comments below!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies