Discount Personal Injury Lawyers – Good or Bad?
- Casey Hamm
- February 2, 2017
- Auto Accident TucsonCar accident lawyer PhoenixPersonal InjuryPhoenix car accident lawyerPhoenix personal injury attorney
Are discount personal injury lawyers good or bad? There is always someone who will provide a service at a discount, just like you can almost always find a cheaper version of any product that you buy. But do you really want to use discount personal injury lawyers? The initial response that most people will have to that question is “yes,” but people seeking a discount personal injury lawyer really tend to fall into two categories.
- Consumers who truly want the discount because these consumers are less concerned about experience and service, and are fine with a little less in exchange for a lower fee.
- Consumers who would like to have a discount, but would also like to have an experienced law firm and great service. So included in that “yes” above is the idea that you will receive the same service and quality for the “cheaper” price, which, in my experience, is generally not the case.
Having said that, if you are a consumer who falls into category two and are interested in evaluating discount personal injury lawyers who will handle your personal injury case at a discounted fee, I do not want your quest for a cheaper accident lawyer to be in exchange for less service and/or experience.
Here’s a scenario, imagine going to a doctor for a serious operation you need:
Doctor A has years of experience, a great track record, and has a nurse on call 24/7 during your recovery- just in case.
Doctor B has a few years of experience, nurses available 8-5pm during your recovery, and any afterhours nurse calls will cost you more.
You would want Doctor A, right? I know I would! Even if Doctor A cost a little bit more. The increased dollar amount is well worth the peace of mind knowing that I’m in good hands!
The same concept applies when hiring a tattoo artist or any other service provider such as a personal injury attorney.
Most times, it’s better to pay a little bit more to receive quality service and peace-of- mind versus going with the less expensive yet unknown experience.
I want you to understand that attorneys and other service providers often offer legitimate “discounts” and in our industry personal injury attorneys can offer “discounted fees”.
What I’m talking about in this article are the service providers who claim to be the least expensive and will beat any price- that makes you think, “Lower prices, great! But at what cost, really?”
Zanes Law has both Phoenix personal injury lawyers and Phoenix car accident lawyers who have represented thousands of clients over the past fourteen years. Zanes Law has offices in both Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. So if you have been injured in any way, please call us and we will do our best to help you just like we helped our many clients who have left us 5-Star Google reviews.
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off