The 777-7777 Law Firm
- Casey Hamm
- April 7, 2015
Rolling in Sevens… That is 777-7777
“Oh my go- did you see this car crash right next to me?!”
You lean in a little closer and squint your eyes, blink a few times…
Wait a minute…
That’s not an accident…
That’s an advertisement!
For the last decade Zanes has been reworking, refining and innovating new marketing strategies to reach out to new clients, letting them know we’re here to help if they have been injured in an auto accident in Tucson, Arizona.
We are in your living room on the screen – turn up the volume!
We’ve been in your car- lean in for a closer listen!
We’ve been in your mailbox – You’ve got mail!
And we’ve been sky high on billboards…Keep your eyes on the road! (We got you there 🙂 )
Often times we hear,“You guys are EVERYWHERE!”
And lately we really are! That “accident turned advertisement” you did a double take on is Zanes on wheels – literally!
Zanes Law, Tucson Injury Lawyers has been hitching a ride across Tucson with the Suntran public transportation buses for the last 12 months and recently we got a fresh, new look!
Recognize the number? Yup – that’s us! Now we are on the road – but please – No tailgating… 🙂
In cased you missed us rolling on the road, take a look at another new bus ad below!
*no one was injured in the making of the depicted car crashes on any buses.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Drug Deal Gone Terribly Wrong Leaves A 16-Year-Old In Critical Condition
- Driver Wanted By U.S. Marshalls Was Captured And Charged With Endangerment And Aggravated Assault
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving