What to Say to Your Insurance Adjuster?
- March 16, 2018
So after you’ve been hurt in an accident, what should you tell the insurance adjuster?
Quite honestly, that’s the easiest question for me to answer because the answer is you shouldn’t tell them anything because what you should do is you should come and hire me to represent your case and I’ll deal with your insurance company. You don’t have to do anything, you don’t have to talk to them, we will take care of everything for you.
So call us at Zanes Law and we will take care of your entire case.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies