Zanes Law Welcomes Sponsorship Requests That Are In Alignment With Our Community Outreach Program
- Management will meet to discuss if the opportunity meets our sponsorship requirements.
- Input from the entire Zanes Law team will be requested for any group volunteer requests.
- A response will be provided via email within 6 weeks of your request.
- Please note that Zanes Law takes its community service efforts very seriously and handles all requests in a professional, positive manner. We do our best to help as many people and/or organizations as possible; however, we have a yearly community service budget that we must adhere to. If a request is denied and the firm, we ask all applicants to also handle this denial in a professional, positive manner and simply reapply again in the future. If a denied applicant is not professional and positive about the decision that was made, the applicant and/or organization will not be considered for any future sponsorship requests- no exceptions.
Organizations applying must meet the following criteria:
- An organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- An organization located and that serves Arizona.
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Applications and requests must be submitted at least 3 months before the funded is needed and/or of the day of the event.
- Awarded sponsorships range from $50-$500
- Checks to individuals will never be written or considered. All checks will be made out to an organization after a formal invoice is submitted.
- Zanes Law has a limited number of volunteer activities outside of our own. This includes but is not limited to: walks, fundraising events, home-building initiatives, etc.
- *Submitting an online application does not guarantee a sponsorship.
Programs that will be considered for
sponsorships include but are not limited to
Camps and programs that provide FREE entry for children from low-income families.
Drive requests (food drives, toy drives)
Drop-off location requests
Educational in-person opportunities such as Love of Reading week, career day requests, etc.
Fundraising events (walks, races, tournaments, dinners etc.)
- Advertising or video projects
- Organizations whose services do not benefit the community at large.
- Athletic sponsorships for the snack bar, equipment, uniforms, tennis shoes, workout attire, etc. (This applies for both teams and events.)
- Organizations that euthanize animals.
- Contests or pageants.
- Organizations that hold animals captive (IE: Zoos, SeaWorld, etc).
- Fund requests for renovations to buildings, schools, homes, churches.
- Political campaigns.
- Funding trips to foreign countries or luxury travel (this includes sports/school trips).
- Registration fees.
- Field Trips
- Requests made on behalf of another organization or by an unauthorized representative of the recipient organization.
- Nationally-sponsored events.
- Request made solely to benefit one person or family.
- Memberships, including association/chamber memberships.
- Organizations that deny service, membership or other involvement on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or disability status.
- Religious groups
- Organizations or programs that do not benefit the communities within the facility’s service area.
- Salaries, bonuses, or rewards.
- Organizations whose programming or policies may position Zanes Law in a negative light. IE: Alcohol, politics, tobacco use
- Tuition for any educational grade-level.
- Tickets for contests, raffles or any other activity with prizes.