Has a car accident left you or someone you love injured or disabled? If so, we can help. Zanes Law offers full legal services for victims who have been hurt in car accidents in Sierra Vista, AZ. You may be eligible to receive full compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and non economic compensatory damages.
We want to help you pursue a full recovery and reclaim your losses. Call Zanes Law today at 866-499-8989 for a free consultation. A car accident lawyer in Sierra Vista, AZ, can represent you to take on the insurance company and get a fair settlement.
Do Not Pay the Price for Someone Else’s Accident
Once our car accident lawyers in Sierra Vista, AZ take on your car accident case, one of the first things we will do is establish who is responsible for your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ. There are several ways we can accomplish this.
Find out who is responsible for your car accident?
- Speak with Eyewitnesses. We can get the names and contact information of witnesses who were at the scene of your car accident. We can take their statements to find out exactly what happened at the time of your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ.
- Photos or Videos. We can use videos and photos as evidence of your claim for a car accident case. We can take pictures of both vehicles, the crash site, or your injuries after your car accident. There may also be video footage of the car accident scene that can substantiate your claim.
- Hire Expert Witnesses. Our law firm can retain expert witnesses who will corroborate your story and back up your legal claim. Witnesses may include police officers, accident reconstruction experts, or medical professionals.
- Review of Medical Records. Insurance companies often ask for evidence that the auto accident is the cause of your injuries. We can submit medical reports that confirm how you received your injuries after your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ.
- Obtain a Copy of the Police Report. If a Sierra Vista police officer arrived on the scene of your car accident, we can review the details of the official police report.
We can submit all the evidence as proof of fault and liability. Our car accident lawyers near Sierra Vista, AZ may also be able to use the evidence to establish your case value. You should not have to pay the price for someone else’s negligence or careless driving. If someone else is at fault for your injuries, then we will obtain all the evidence necessary to solidify your claim for car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ.
To find out more about how we can handle your car accident case, call Zanes Law today at 866-499-8989 for a free consultation.
How We Help You Determine the Value of Your Case
How much you are entitled to receive for your damages after a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ depends on several factors, including who caused your car accident, the nature of your injuries, and your total losses, injuries, and other expenses after your car accident. Keep in mind that it is impossible to put an exact figure on how much your car accident case is worth. However, we can help you determine what you can claim as recoverable damages.
What you can claim as recoverable damages after a car accident?
- Your trip to the ER, hospital, or emergency surgery
- Recovery room expenses
- Rehabilitation services
- Prescription medicine
- Extended care
- Disability or disfigurement
You can be compensated for lost income after a car accident. In addition, you may also be entitled to noneconomic damages, including severe pain and suffering or loss of consortium.
Prevent Car Accident in Sierra Vista, AZ
A few tips from our Sierra Vista, AZ car accident lawyers to prevent auto accidents in Sierra Vista, AZ.
- Ignore aggressive drivers on the road.
- Follow the rules of the road.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Clean your windshield, inside and out and keep your eyes on the road when you are driving.
- Increase the distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you.
- Don’t use your mobile phone when you are driving.
- Follow speed limits. Drive slower is a factor, even if it’s below the posted speed.
Common Causes of Car Accident in Sierra Vista, AZ
Even if you do not drive you can be affected by the actions of other drivers. This applies to pedestrians, bicycle riders, passengers in cars, buses, and other vehicles, and everyone that ventures outside where there are cars.
- Texting While Driving. The number of horrific car accidents caused by a driver who is texting has even surpassed those caused by impaired drivers.
- Driving While Impaired. Driving while impaired by alcohol, medication, or drugs is one of our most significant roadway dangers.
- Speeding. Speeding is the second most common cause of accidents and is certainly a preventable cause. So if you are running late you should resist the urge to speed.
- Reckless Driving. Driving aggressively, which includes everything from speeding, to changing lanes too quickly, to tailgating can lead to horrible accidents.
- Eating While Driving. Like texting, eating while driving is another form of distracted driving and isn’t safe.
The solution to all these top causes of car accidents in Sierra Vista, AZ is to slow down, pay attention, and to drive responsibly. It really is that simple and can be done by everyone.
What to do after a Car Accident in Sierra Vista, AZ?
Immediate steps to take after a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ. According to the Zanes Law Sierra Vista car accident lawyers, after a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ it’s important to take these critical steps:
- Stop at the scene of the accident
- Protect the scene of the car accident
- Immediately call the police after your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ
- Make and accurate report for the accident
- Take pictures from the scene of the car accident
- Exchange Information
- Report the car accident
- Seek medical attention after the accident
- Keep a file of your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ
- Protect your rights after your auto accident
If you are involved in a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ, contact the Zanes Law Car Accident Lawyers in Arizona at 833-890-8329 for a free consultation. We can give you insight about how to handle insurance companies, obtain fair compensation and feel in control after your car accident.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Some possible injuries you can have if you are involved in a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ.
- Brain and head injuries are a common result of car accidents in Sierra Vista, AZ
- Neck injuries are other common result after a car accident
- Spinal cord injuries after a car accident
- Back injuries can also be results after a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ
- Facial injuries can be caused after a car accident
- Internal injuries after Car Accident
- Psychological injuries after a car accident
Managing Your Car Accident Case
It can be difficult to handle everything that goes into trying to reclaim your medical expenses, lost wages, or other economic losses while you are recovering from your injuries. Our law firm can take the burden from you and manage your claim from start to finish. Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers in Sierra Vista, AZ can perform all the duties associated with your car accident case.
How our Car Accident Lawyers in Sierra Vista, AZ can manage your car accident case
- Handling all paperwork and submitting all documents to the insurance company
- Engaging with the insurance company to get you a fair settlement for your car accident case
- Obtaining the evidence we need to build your case after your car accident
- Filing a lawsuit against the insurance company or at-fault party, if necessary
- Representing you in all areas of your car accident claim
- Providing guidance and support so that you do not feel alone during the legal process
We recognize how challenging it can be to navigate the legal system here in Arizona or take on insurance companies that do not want to pay out for your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ. While you are recovering from your injuries, we will work hard to help you receive fair and just compensation after your auto accident.
Arizona Statute of Limitation for Car Accident Cases
If you have never filed a lawsuit in Arizona, then you may not be aware of the statute of limitations for personal injury cases including car accidents in Sierra Vista, AZ. According to Arizona Statute A.R.S.§ 12-542, you have two years to file a lawsuit against the insurance company from the date of your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ.
Arizona Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims | Zanes Law
Subscribe to Zanes Law | Arizona Personal Injury Lawyer You Tube Channel Here. Arizona Personal Injury Lawyers with offices throughout Tucson, Arizona and Phoenix.
If you do not file a lawsuit within the statute of limitations, you may no longer be eligible to file a claim or recover your losses for your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ. Zanes Law can help you submit all documents before the deadline so that you can move forward with your case. Call us today and let us help you with your claim before it is too late.
A Car Accident Lawyer in Sierra Vista, AZ, is Here to Help You
Zanes Law Car Accident Lawyers offers full legal assistance for victims who have been injured in a car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ. We understand the difficulty you are going through and want to help you get back on your feet. If you have been hurt and want legal help to recover your losses, call us today at 866-499-8989 to get full compensation after your car accident in Sierra Vista, AZ.