It can be difficult to recognize your life after an auto accident. Many accident victims find themselves facing financial hardships on top of physical and emotional suffering. It’s a stressful time in your life, and the question of how you will pay for medical expenses and the damage to your car keep you up at night.
With all of these things to worry about, it can be helpful to seek assistance from a Mesa personal injury lawyer.
Our car accident lawyers in Mesa, AZ have helped countless injury victims through the claims and legal process. Let us show you what we can do to help you recover the maximum compensation possible by negotiating your settlement or through a personal injury claim.
You don’t Have to Fight the Insurance Adjusters Alone
It’s common for most people to underestimate all that is involved in negotiating an insurance settlement.
You could, of course, wait for the at-fault party’s insurance adjuster to call you. He could make you an offer, and you could accept it, and that would be the end of it. However, that settlement may not cover all of your property damage, lost wages, and medical bills.
The insurer is not in the business of dishing out the full value of a settlement. Their business is one of selling policies and minimizing the amounts they pay out. The less the company pays out on a policy, the greater its profits.
They have many tactics they employ to take advantage of injury victims, but a personal injury attorney with our firm can protect you from being exploited and protect your right to recover full compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Mesa, call 866-499-8989
The Benefits of Using a Mesa Car Accident Lawyer to Recover Your Damages
Our auto accident attorneys in Mesa dig much deeper and have the knowledge and resources to get you the settlement you deserve. We believe in aggressive negotiations and pursuing a claim all the way to court if it will be a bigger benefit to you.
Here are some of the benefits of working with our firm:
Our automobile accident attorneys in Mesa work on contingency, meaning we do not collect any money unless and until you are paid. This arrangement takes some of the financial pressure off of you and gives us an even greater incentive to ensure you recover the highest amount of compensation possible
An experienced attorney knows the law and knows how insurance companies work. We have been through these negotiations many times before, and we know the drill involved in getting the largest settlement possible.
Our personal injury firm has the resources to investigate your accident, gather documentation and other evidence. We also enlist experts to give their medical, occupational, and economic expert testimony about how much your car accident injury will cost you physically, professionally, and emotionally now and well into the future.
A Zanes Law auto accident lawyer in Mesa, AZ will do all the heavy lifting to get you the compensation you deserve.
Mesa Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
Types of Car Accidents in Mesa, AZ
Car accidents can happen in several ways. The most common car accidents are as follows:
- Head-on collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- Side-impact collisions (aka “T-bone” or broadside)
- Rear-end collisions
- Single-car accidents (car strikes an object/person)
- Multiple-vehicle pile-ups
Each type of car crash promotes a greater risk for certain types of injuries, as well as vehicle damage. And each also leaves behind critical evidence that we will uncover in our investigation of your crash. An experienced car accident lawyer with our firm will understand the mechanics and consequences of each of these types of crashes.
Investigating Your Mesa, AZ Car Crash
An investigative team from Zanes Law will visit the scene of your car accident and scoop up every bit of evidence we can find. We like to get there as soon as possible, while the scene is still intact, and the evidence is fresh.
Some of the evidence we will gather includes:
- Witness testimonies
- Photos of the accident scene
- Videos (surveillance cameras, traffic cam footage, eye witness video)
- Documentation of street signs
- Skid/tire marks
- Medical records (your injuries tell part of the story)
Furthermore, a car accident reconstructionist can analyze each car’s positioning, with points of impact, road markings, and other signs to tell the story of how the accident happened and, therefore, whose negligence caused the collision.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who Can Be Held Liable for a Car Accident in Mesa, AZ?
There are a few parties that could potentially be liable for a car accident. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, more than one party may share liability. Some examples are:
- The at-fault driver: This is usually the primary liable party. If a driver’s negligent, reckless, or illegal actions caused or contributed to the accident, they will likely be held responsible.
- Vehicle owners: In some cases, even if someone other than the vehicle’s owner was driving, the owner may still face some liability. This is because the owner is responsible for allowing their vehicle to be operated unsafely. This would usually apply in the case of an employee driving a company car.
- Commercial vehicle owners: Businesses that own commercial vehicles, like trucks and buses, face increased liability due to the high degree of care required in operating large vehicles.
- Government entities: If poorly designed or poorly maintained roads, signage, or traffic controls contributed to the accident, the government agency in charge of that infrastructure could share some liability.
- Manufacturers: In some cases, manufacturers of defective vehicles or vehicle parts could be held liable, particularly for products that malfunctioned and contributed to the accident.
- Dram shop owners: If a driver in the accident was intoxicated and served alcohol by a business that should have known the driver was impaired, the business could face dram shop liability.
Ultimately, the party or parties held legally responsible for the crash will depend on the specific circumstances surrounding the accident and who is found to be at fault based on Arizona’s law of negligence.
An experienced car accident injury attorney in Mesa can evaluate fault and identify all potentially liable parties to help injured victims seek the compensation they deserve.
Damages in a Mesa Car Accident Claim
Damages in a car accident go far beyond the estimate from your auto body shop.
A car accident lawyer will pursue a wide range of damages, all of which we will present as vital to your recovery from this traumatic event. Some of the damages you might see in the demand letter we send to the insurer include:
- Surgeon fees
- Lost income
- Occupational therapy
- Repair/replacement of your car
- Medical expenses
- Lost benefits
- Prescription medicine
- Diminished enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Hospital bills
- Replacement services
- Diminished future potential earnings
Contact a Personal Injury Law Firm for a Free Consultation
The legal team at Zanes Law will present your damages in a demand letter to the defendant’s insurance carrier. If the claims adjuster refuses to negotiate a fair settlement, we will file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent party in civil court.
There, we will represent you, litigate your case, and persuade the judge and jury that you deserve the compensation we are seeking.
We will do everything from A to Z to put your life back on track. We will need to act as soon as we can as our state has statutes of limitations in place limiting our time.
Zanes Law will charge you only when you are compensated. Contact us to arrange your free case review.