Prop 123 in Arizona
- Casey Hamm
- May 26, 2016
Prop 123 in Arizona adds an Additional $3.5 billion into 5-12 public schools over the next 10 years in Arizona.
It’s a known fact that Arizona schools have suffered significant budget cuts over the past few years. In fact, it has been stated that Arizona teachers make less than any other state in the US.
All of that recently changed as Prop 123 has officially passed in Arizona. Schools can be seeing a large influx of money within weeks to their school district.
This is great news for educators and most importantly the students in Arizona.
At Zanes Law, we’re huge supports of educators in Southern, Arizona. In fact, for the past 6 years we’ve held an annual teacher school supply giveaway every August. In 2015, we served 400 teachers!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off