Phoenix- 2nd Most Dangerous City For Red-Light Running
- Casey Hamm
- August 11, 2015
If you live in Phoenix, you know how busy the city can be.
There are thousands of cars traveling daily, backed up exits, long intersections, and chaotic parking lots everywhere.
It’s no surprise that according KJZZ, Phoenix is the 2nd most dangerous city for red-light running.
Next time you’re at an intersection, take a look at how many cars run red-lights. Perhaps the drivers are running late for work, are anxious to beat traffic, or simply want to avoid another lengthy red-light stop, whatever the reason- it’s NEVER okay to run a red-light.
Running red-lights puts yourself and others in serious danger.
In fact, according to KJAZZ “127 people died in red-light crashes in the city from 2004 to 2013”. That number is far too high.
If you are injured in an accident caused by someone running a red-light, please give us a call. We have Phoenix personal injury attorneys available 7 days a week to answer your questions.
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents