Rollover Crash In Tucson Kills Two
- Doug Zanes
- January 21, 2020 Car Accidents
A rollover crash is possibly the most terrifying and severe type of accident that anyone can be involved in. When it happens, there is a complete loss of control. The resulting injuries are more often than not severe or even fatal, even when restrained. Items inside the vehicle can be thrown with enough force to cause harm, and restraints may not be enough to keep your head from hitting the roof and walls of the car in a rollover.
Such a crash unfolded earlier this month in northeast Tucson, leaving a woman and a teenage girl dead. Tucson.com reported on its website that the crash happened at approximately 6:00 p.m. on the evening of January 4th on Snyder Road just west of Houghton Road.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement that Paloma Gavino, 26 and Nalani Jerido, 13, were pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. The driver of the vehicle and two additional passengers were transported to an area hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Authorities have not released the identities of the survivors or their current condition.
Snyder Road remained closed while Pima County Sheriff’s deputies investigated the crash scene. The road was re-opened a few hours later.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department is asking the public’s help for any additional information regarding the crash by calling them directly or by leaving an anonymous tip at 88-CRIME.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
20 Jan 2020
20 Jan 2020
Related Blog Posts
29 Jul 2015
31 Jul 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- A Cardiologist Is Moved To Tears At This Police Officer’s Heart-Warming Gesture
- A Pedestrian Was Struck And Killed By A Garbage Truck
- A Community Mourns The Loss Of A Police Officer Responding To A Domestic Violence Incident
- Students Hold A House Party Celebrating Graduation Amid The Corvid-19 Pandemic
- Three Children Are In Critical Condition After A Roll Over Crash