Man Dies Crashing His Vehicle Into His Own Home
- Doug Zanes
- January 1, 2020 Car Accidents
Getting into an auto accident while at home, relaxing with family and friends during the holiday season is probably the last thing on anyone’s mind. However, that seems to be exactly what happened to one Scottsdale family when a man crashed his vehicle into their home earlier this week.
The ABC affiliate station in Phoenix reported on its website that the Scottsdale Police Department received a call to a home near the intersection of Hayden Road and Via de Ventura at approximately 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 29th.
Officers responding to the 911 call found the man inside the car to be unresponsive. Paramedics were called to the residence and transported the man to an area hospital for treatment. He was pronounced dead a short time after his arrival at the hospital.
Scottsdale authorities have not yet released the identity of the 69-year-old man pending notification members of his family.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash, and no one inside the home was injured.
A spokesperson for the Scottsdale Police Department said that the cause of the crash is unknown, and the accident is still currently under investigation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
07 Jan 2019
07 Jan 2019
Related Blog Posts
18 Feb 2015
18 May 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Relative Of The Pinal County Sheriff Is Under Investigation After A Bicycle Collision
- An Uptick In Speeding Amid Clear Roadways Results In More Fatalities
- Arizona Citizens Mourn The Loss of A Brave Helicopter Pilot
- Two Motorcyclists Dead In Violent Crashes In Phoenix
- Cyclist Crashes Into Pecan Grove, Dies In Accident