Man Dies Crashing His Vehicle Into His Own Home
- Doug Zanes
- January 1, 2020 Car Accidents
Getting into an auto accident while at home, relaxing with family and friends during the holiday season is probably the last thing on anyone’s mind. However, that seems to be exactly what happened to one Scottsdale family when a man crashed his vehicle into their home earlier this week.
The ABC affiliate station in Phoenix reported on its website that the Scottsdale Police Department received a call to a home near the intersection of Hayden Road and Via de Ventura at approximately 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 29th.
Officers responding to the 911 call found the man inside the car to be unresponsive. Paramedics were called to the residence and transported the man to an area hospital for treatment. He was pronounced dead a short time after his arrival at the hospital.
Scottsdale authorities have not yet released the identity of the 69-year-old man pending notification members of his family.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash, and no one inside the home was injured.
A spokesperson for the Scottsdale Police Department said that the cause of the crash is unknown, and the accident is still currently under investigation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
01 Feb 2019
26 Feb 2019
Related Blog Posts
20 Sep 2014
17 Mar 2017
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Accidents in Phoenix, Arizona Decreased By 75% Since The Onset Of The COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Cardiologist Is Moved To Tears At This Police Officer’s Heart-Warming Gesture
- A Pedestrian Was Struck And Killed By A Garbage Truck
- A Community Mourns The Loss Of A Police Officer Responding To A Domestic Violence Incident
- Students Hold A House Party Celebrating Graduation Amid The Corvid-19 Pandemic