Man Dead After Rollover Crash On State Route 347
- Casey Hamm
- October 18, 2019 Car Accidents
A man has died after a rollover crash on State Route 347 on Tuesday, October 15th.
The AZ Family reported on its website that the Arizona Department of Public Safety said in a statement that the single-vehicle crash happened at approximately 4:30 p.m. near Maricopa near Riggs Road at the 186 mile marker.
Initial investigations indicate that a man was driving a Honda Pilot in the northbound lanes when he veered into the southbound lanes, off of the roadway, and striking a post which initiated the rollover crash. The rollover ended with the vehicle landing on its roof. The driver was the only person inside the vehicle at the time of the accident.
Emergency crews rushed the driver, Alex Beckley, 32, of Maricopa to an area hospital for treatment. He was listed with life-threatening injuries. Beckley later died at the hospital as a result of the injuries he sustained in the crash.
Traffic in both directions of the freeway was delayed for approximately two hours while DPS investigated and cleared the scene of debris.
DPS investigators have interviewed several eyewitnesses to the crash. It is believed that a tire failure may have caused Beckley to lose control of his car and crash. The accident is still currently under investigation.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
07 Jan 2019
07 Jan 2019
Related Blog Posts
18 Feb 2015
18 May 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Police Chase The Driver A Stolen Car With A Child Inside. The Driver Is Still At Large.
- A Woman Is Pulled Over Without Overt Reason And Was Assaulted By A Police Officer
- The Hopi Community Mourns The Loss Of A Hoop Dancer
- A Chemical Leak At Amazon Warehouse Sparks A Fire
- Four Τeens Are Involved In Car Crash Into The Fence Of A Home