Car Repair Trip Leads To DUI Arrest
- Doug Zanes
- August 21, 2019 Car Accidents
For those who are parents, it is an accepted fact that there are few limits to the kind of risks that they are willing to take when comes to their child is in trouble. Such a bond that exists between a parent and child and the determination to help wherever possible can extend long after a child becomes an adult.
ABC 15 in Phoenix reports that on Wednesday, a man who was attempting to help his son who had broken down along Interstate 10 has been cited for driving under the influence of alcohol.
The Florida Department of Public Safety received reports of a wrong-way driver on Interstate 10 at the 91st Avenue ramp at approximately 9:00 p.m.
Investigations later revealed that neither the father nor his son had been driving the wrong way at any time. Instead, they determined that the father had only been backing up his vehicle to assist his son, whose car had broken down along I-10.
DPS officers responding to the scene did determine, however, that the man had been driving under the influence of alcohol at the time and issued a citation for DUI.
The father was later released to the custody of a family member.
No further information has been released regarding the incident.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
30 Sep 2019
22 Mar 2019
Related Blog Posts
31 Aug 2018
30 Nov 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Accidents in Phoenix, Arizona Decreased By 75% Since The Onset Of The COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Cardiologist Is Moved To Tears At This Police Officer’s Heart-Warming Gesture
- A Pedestrian Was Struck And Killed By A Garbage Truck
- A Community Mourns The Loss Of A Police Officer Responding To A Domestic Violence Incident
- Students Hold A House Party Celebrating Graduation Amid The Corvid-19 Pandemic