Car Repair Trip Leads To DUI Arrest
- Doug Zanes
- August 21, 2019 Car Accidents
For those who are parents, it is an accepted fact that there are few limits to the kind of risks that they are willing to take when comes to their child is in trouble. Such a bond that exists between a parent and child and the determination to help wherever possible can extend long after a child becomes an adult.
ABC 15 in Phoenix reports that on Wednesday, a man who was attempting to help his son who had broken down along Interstate 10 has been cited for driving under the influence of alcohol.
The Florida Department of Public Safety received reports of a wrong-way driver on Interstate 10 at the 91st Avenue ramp at approximately 9:00 p.m.
Investigations later revealed that neither the father nor his son had been driving the wrong way at any time. Instead, they determined that the father had only been backing up his vehicle to assist his son, whose car had broken down along I-10.
DPS officers responding to the scene did determine, however, that the man had been driving under the influence of alcohol at the time and issued a citation for DUI.
The father was later released to the custody of a family member.
No further information has been released regarding the incident.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
07 Jan 2019
07 Jan 2019
Related Blog Posts
18 Feb 2015
18 May 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Relative Of The Pinal County Sheriff Is Under Investigation After A Bicycle Collision
- An Uptick In Speeding Amid Clear Roadways Results In More Fatalities
- Arizona Citizens Mourn The Loss of A Brave Helicopter Pilot
- Two Motorcyclists Dead In Violent Crashes In Phoenix
- Cyclist Crashes Into Pecan Grove, Dies In Accident