Your slip and fall accident is costing you in more ways than you ever could have imagined. The pain from your injuries is relentless, the stream of medical bills is constant, and the anxiety over how you will recover economically from lost days at work plagues your every thought.
A slip and fall lawyer from Mesa, AZ will lift the weight of these burdens from your shoulders. At Zanes Law, we know that the owner of the property where you slipped and fell has a legal duty to keep their property safe, and we will fight to make sure they are held accountable for your injuries.
Zanes Law will do everything from A to Z to see that you recover your damages. Call 866-499-8989 for a free consultation.
A Mesa, AZ Slip and Fall Attorney from Zanes Law Can Help You
The legal team and staff at Zanes Law live our firm motto: “Client focused, Results driven.”
When you contact our office for a free consultation, we will arrange to meet you—usually that same day—at your home, place of work, hospital room, or wherever works best for you. We are happy to work around your schedule and will even meet with you on weekends.
On many occasions, our clients find it most convenient to handle their “intake” over the phone. We will even sign all your documents electronically, so there’s no need to make special trips to the office just for this purpose.
You will meet your Zanes Law legal team within 48 hours of hiring our firm to represent you. The work on your case begins immediately.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Mesa, call 866-499-8989
How Slips and Falls Happen in Mesa, AZ
According to the National Floor Safety Institute, one million emergency room visits every year result from slips and falls.
Some common causes of slip and fall accidents include the following:
- Hazardous Surfaces: Wet or uneven surfaces present a high risk for slips and falls. Such surfaces include torn carpeting, recently waxed or mopped floors, cracked sidewalks, loose tiles or floorboards, parking lot potholes, and clutter or debris on floors.
- Weather Conditions: A property owner cannot control when it rains, snows, or freezes, but they can implement safety procedures for maintaining their properties to prevent injuries in these weather conditions. By shoveling sidewalks, salting steps, wiping up melted snow on floors, for example, a dutiful property manager takes reasonable steps to prevent slips and falls.
- Improper Training: At the workplace, especially in construction, workers may spend a lot of time walking on less than ideal surfaces. When not adequately trained on how to safely navigate these conditions, the workers can slip and fall, sometimes from great heights. The entity responsible for training the victim bears responsibility for the accident.
- Lack of Proper Safety Gear and Equipment: Construction workers face a significant number of hazards every day they report to work. Along with proper training, these workers should receive or be checked for wearing the appropriate gear, like work boots with good traction, to safely face these hazards.
The injury lawyers at Zanes Law have a deep knowledge base about how slips and falls happen, how they can be prevented, and who could be liable for not taking reasonable steps toward such prevention. We will do everything from A to Z to see that this party compensates you for your injuries and losses.
Mesa Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
We Will Investigate Your Mesa, AZ Slip and Fall Accident
We start building your case with a methodical investigation of your slip and fall accident. Zanes Law will investigate every aspect of your slip and fall to gather evidence that supports both our negligence claim and the recoverable damages we seek from the at-fault party.
Our investigation of your case includes our legal team:
- Visiting the scene of your slip and fall to look for physical evidence
- Gathering testimonies from witnesses
- Collecting all your medical records
- Obtaining the property’s accident report
- Assembling photos and videos of the scene and cataloging them
- Getting copies of your employer wage statements
- Assessing safety records from the facility
- Collaborating with experts in various fields (economics, medicine, vocational rehabilitation, and life-care planning) to document their opinions on the current, ongoing, and long-term impact your injuries will have on your life
A slip and fall lawyer in Mesa, AZ will leave no stone unturned in the efforts to gather compelling evidence that supports your case.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form