Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere at any time—descending the staircase at your office, crossing the lobby at your vacation hotel, or heading to your table at a local restaurant. At the moment it occurs, the incident might seem more embarrassing than damaging, but slips and falls can create serious injuries, and often they do not even manifest for days or weeks following the accident.
When the medical bills will start to pour in—and your injuries require you to miss days at work—it becomes clear to you that you cannot and should not pay the price for a property owner failing to maintain their facility.
A Zanes Law slip and fall lawyer serving Tempe, AZ, will do everything from A to Z to see that the appropriate party is held liable for your injuries and other damages. Call our Tempe personal injury team at 866-499-8989 for a free consultation.
Our Slip and Fall Lawyers Know That Convenience and Immediacy Are Important
This is a stressful time for you. We know you are in pain, and we know you are anxious to have your legal matter resolved soon so you can move on with your life.
This is why Zanes Law makes it so easy to work with our firm. We will handle your consultation and your sign-up in a single phone call. If it works better for you to have us come to your home, hospital room, or workplace, we will do that, too. We want to make things as convenient and low-stress for you as possible.
We also understand your financial concerns at a time like this. You need not worry about adding legal fees to your growing stack of bills. Zanes Law works on contingency, meaning you pay us only when and if you get paid.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Tempe, call 866-499-8989
How Slip and Fall Accidents Happen in Tempe, AZ
Any number or combination of variables can trigger a slip and fall. Some common causes of this type of accident include:
- Broken stairway with faulty steps or handrails
- Cables or cords stretched across a walkway
- Rugs, carpet, or floor mats are loose or not properly secured
- Cracks in sidewalks
- Spilled water or drinks or leaking liquids
- Uncleared snow and ice
- Improperly marked curbs
The slip and fall lawyers at Zanes Law will review your case with you and determine the cause of your slip and fall accident. Determining the cause will lead us to the liable party who should pay for your damages.
Tempe Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
Investigating Your Tempe, AZ Slip and Fall Accident
Any successful personal injury case rests on a bed of solid evidence. At Zanes Law, that is precisely how we begin building your slip-and-fall case. Our legal team will investigate your accident to gather the evidence to support our claims for negligence.
As part of this investigative effort, our lawyers will:
- Visit the scene of your slip and fall accident
- Obtain a copy of the property’s accident report
- Gather and catalog photos and videos, perhaps from nearby surveillance cameras
- Review the facility’s safety records
- Interview witnesses and record their testimonies
- Collect all your medical records
- Get copies of your wage statements from your employer
- Collaborate with experts (economic, medical, vocational rehabilitation, and life-care planning experts) to determine the breadth, longevity, and impact of your injuries
This investigation will create a rock-solid basis for your slip and fall claim. We will draw some elements to identify and establish the negligent party and others to outline the scope of this accident’s impact on you—physically, economically, and emotionally.
Click to contact our Tempe Personal Injury Lawyers today
Identifying the Negligent Party and Establishing Liability in Your Slip and Fall Case
To proceed with any recovery of damages in your slip and fall case, we need to convince insurance companies and/or courts of law that the defendant’s negligence caused your accident.
Our legal team will accomplish this requirement by meeting the following four criteria of personal injury law :
- The defendant owed you a duty of care (to maintain their facility/property and keep you from harm or injury).
- The defendant failed to fulfill this duty (by failing to maintain the facility/property).
- This breach of duty caused your accident (your slip and fall), which caused you to be injured.
- Your injuries resulted in recoverable damages.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form