Your attorney must be licensed in the state in which your accident occurred. However, if you suffered injuries in a car accident in Arizona and live out of state, you can still get an attorney and Zanes Law can help.
Retaining a Lawyer May Give You Peace of Mind
When you want to take action after a car accident, a lawyer can help you handle legal matters while you focus on recovery. If you have been in an accident in the Phoenix area and live out of state, our team is ready to handle your case.
For a free legal consultation, call 866-499-8989
A Lawyer Can Help You Handle Your Case Regardless of Where You Live
Unfortunately, as reported by the Arizona Department of Transportation, motor vehicle accidents are all too common in the state. If you were in an accident while visiting Phoenix, you may hesitate to take legal action because you do not live here. At Zanes Law, we can handle the majority of your legal responsibilities, even after you return home.
Ways that a lawyer can assist you if you were in an out of state car accident in Arizona may include:
- Speaking with you in person, on the telephone, or via video chat to discuss how the accident happened, how it impacted your life, and the legal avenues potentially available to you.
- Initiating legal action straightaway to ensure that you abide by the statute of limitations in Arizona, which is generally two years from the date of the accident for personal injury claims.
- Reviewing all evidence pertaining to the accident, including videos of the collision, photos of the aftermath, and any eyewitness testimony.
- Consulting your medical team to obtain documentation of your injuries for use at trial or in settlement negotiations.
Our firm is ready and willing to help clients who are dealing with a legal matter in a different town, city, state, or country. If you were injured in an accident that may be attributed to the negligence of someone else, a lawyer can help you pursue compensation.
You May Be Eligible to Pursue Damages in an Out of State Car Accident Case
Under Arizona’s comparative negligence statutes, you could be eligible to collect awards even if you are found partially at fault for the accident.
Every case is different, but possible damages awarded in your case may cover:
- Any emergency care you received after the accident
- Subsequent medical treatment, including surgeries, scans, or other tests
- The cost of any long term physical and psychological rehabilitation
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
A lawyer in Phoenix can inform you whether you will have to attend any part of legal proceedings out of state but will likely be able to handle the majority of your legal responsibilities regardless of your absence. Call our team at Zanes Law today at (602) 999-9999 for a free consultation over the phone or in-person to talk about getting an attorney in Phoenix after your car accident.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form