Zanes Law Sponsors the “Head over Heels: Southern Arizona Women’s Business Conference”.
- Doug Zanes
- April 15, 2015
Zanes Law is Proud to Sponsor the “Head over Heels: Southern Arizona Women’s Business Conference” presented by the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
On April 18th, the Tucson Hispanic Chamber will be hosting their annual “Head over Heels: Southern Arizona Women’s Business Conference” which focuses on bringing together women in the community for a day of education, growth and empowerment.
This year’s speakers include:
- Editor in Chief for Cosmopolitan for Latinas; Michelle Herrera Mulligan,
- Founder of the Adelante Movement; Nely Galan, and
- The 2014 Hispanic Business Woman of the Year; Claudia Zanes
Date: Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Location: Desert Diamond Casino Hotel 7350 S Nogales Hwy Tucson, AZ 85756
About the Tucson Hispanic Chamber (courtesy of their website):
The mission of the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is to advocate for and provide services to help grow our members’ businessesin our bilingual and bicultural region.
The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is here to help. Our chamber — in addition to our business advocacy role and great networking events — assists businesses in reaching the fast growing Hispanic market and pursuing international trade opportunities.
Did you know the Tucson Hispanic Chamber is one of the fastest growing business organizations in the state? We have grown by more than 300 percent during an economic downturn by listening to our members and assisting businesses throughout our region.
Our members benefit from our many networking and lead generation events as well as programs such as our THCC Business University
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!