Zanes Law Injury Lawyers Sponsors the Fiesta Grande Street Fair 2015.
- Doug Zanes
- April 14, 2015
We’re excited to sponsor and participate in the Fiesta Grande Street Fair again this year! Nothing is better than great food, great music, great people, and engaging with our awesome community.
Here are the details:
When: April 18th (9am-7pm) and April 19th (12p-7p)!
What: This street fair was created to enhance and promote positive cultural and educational experiences, which enrich and empower all community stakeholders, by facilitating opportunities and experiences within the neighborhood setting”. The vision of Fiesta Grande of Hollywood, Inc. is to provide the necessary resources and tools to maintain a thriving and productive neighborhood which supports education cultural tradition, self-sufficiency, and workforce opportunities.
Admission: FREE (woohoo)! Children and adults are welcome to join the fun.
Why we support this cause: Anything family orientated gets us very excited! This street fair is a 2-day street fair with games, food, music, local vendors, and much more! Not only does this fair bring in dollars to local Tucson vendors, however, all sponsorship money goes directly back into the neighborhood to support the elderly programs, youth programs, higher education scholarships Neighborhood holiday events Neighborhood reinvestment, communication with other neighborhoods and governing bodies, recreation, and health and wellness of all members of the community
If you plan on attending the street fair, consider these tips we’ve put together:
- Wear sunscreen.
- Hydrate before arriving at the fair and stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Bring hand sanitizer and/or hand wipes (you will thank us for this when you reach for a delicious meal with clean hands)!
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a bag to carry all of your purchased items.
We will also have a booth set up with fun activities to win a number of ZANES SWAG items such as piggy banks, sunglasses, water bottles, and much more!
Everyone at Zanes Law Injury Lawyers hopes to see you there!
For more information visit: http://www.fiestagrandetucson.com/
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies