What Type of Cases Does Zanes Law Handle? 3 Case Types!
- Casey Hamm
- May 18, 2017
What Type of Cases Does Zanes Law Handle? The Three Types of Injury Cases that Zanes Law Injury Lawyers Handles
As a personal injury lawyer who has represented thousands of clients over the past 15 years, I find that I do meet lots of people who know about my firm but aren’t sure what types of cases we handle. Do we only help people who are injured in car accidents? Do we handle every type of case where some was injured by another person who did something wrong that led to their injury? The answer to both questions is no.
At Zanes Law we do represent people who have been injured when that injury is caused by the negligence of another person. Bot that definition can encompass everything from being injured by the negligence of your doctor (medical malpractice), to being injured in a car accident because of a negligent driver, to being injured in a car accident because the vehicle has a faulty design (products liability).
Below are three types of cases that the personal injury lawyers at Zanes Law can help you on
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – At Zanes Law we handle every imaginable type of accident that involves someone being injured either by a motor vehicle or while riding in a motor vehicle. Below is a list of some kinds of accidents involving motor vehicles that we handle:
- Car accidents – These include both multiple vehicle accident and single vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents: The typical case involves an pedestrian who is struck by a motor vehicle.
- Bicycle Accidents – The typical case involves a bicyclist being struck by a motor vehicle
- Heavy Truck Accidents – The typical case is when a heavy truck (semi-truck, bus, construction vehicle) crashes into a family vehicle on the interstate or freeway.
- Motorcycle Accident
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Premises Liability Cases- At Zanes Law we handle all cases where someone in injured on another persons property and the cause of their accident was the negligence of the property owner, business owner, or other person responsible for the property. Below is a list of some of the types of premises liability cases that we handle:
- Slip and fall cases – These include cases where someone falls and is injured in a store, restaurant, or other establishment.
- Construction site accidents – Construction sites are dangerous and each year there are thousands of accidents that occur at those sites. They include everything from falls to being struck by construction equipment.
- Shooting, stabbing, and assault cases- We have represented numerous clients who have both been injured and have been crime victims in cases against bars, shopping centers, business owners, homeowners, and other property owners.
- Elevator Accidents
- Accidents due to poor lighting, security, or improper construction.
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Defective Product Cases – Many times the manufacturers of products will either create a dangerous product or will not properly warn the public about the dangers inherent in their product. At Zanes Law we represent clients who have been injured by these products. Below is a list of some examples of the product liability cases that we handle:
- Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Dangerous Medical Devices
- Improperly Designed Motor Vehicles
- Dangerous Food Products
Zanes Law has both Phoenix personal injury lawyers and Phoenix car accident lawyers who have represented thousands of clients over the past fourteen years. Zanes Law has offices in both Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. So if you have been injured in any way, please call us and we will do our best to help you just like we helped our many clients who have left us 5-Star Google reviews.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Drug Deal Gone Terribly Wrong Leaves A 16-Year-Old In Critical Condition
- Driver Wanted By U.S. Marshalls Was Captured And Charged With Endangerment And Aggravated Assault
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving