Top Five Types of Car Accident Cases That Win Almost Every Time
It’s bad enough that you were in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, and now you have to deal with all of the hassles that follow. Dealing with an insurance company that does not have your best interests in mind and getting the run around from them. Pursuing your injury claim can be aggravating, it can be time consuming, and, unfortunately, is not always worth the effort.
With that in mind, below I discuss the top 5 types of car accident cases that claimants win almost every time.
- Rear-end car accidents. At Zanes law we have handles thousands of rear-end car accident cases over the years, and have obtained successful resolutions for our clients in most of them. We have been successful even when the adverse insurance company has taken the position that our client was at fault because he or she stopped unsafely or because he or she stopped in the road for no reason at all.
- Car accident cases where the claimant was a passenger within the car. Think about it this way, if you are not driving one of the vehicles involved in the accident how could you have any fault for the accident? Generally speaking, you wouldn’t and you should be successful on the injury claim that you bring if you were hurt.
- A car accident claim where the other driver turned left in front of you. The driver who is turning left has a duty to yield to all oncoming traffic. If he fails to do so the accident will be at least partially his fault and you will be successful on your injury claim at least to the percentage of fault that is placed on the left turner. This applies even if you fail to stop for a red traffic signal and collide with a driver who is turning left on a left-turn arrow. See ARS 28-772.
- A case where you are a pedestrian who is struck by a vehicle while you are properly in a crosswalk. I can tell you that in my experience as a car accident lawyer the insurance company will typically blame this accident on the pedestrian and will fight him or her, but we have typically been successful and have won these cases for our clients. The insurance company argues that the pedestrian should have looked for any traffic and should have not entered the crosswalk until there was no traffic, even though he or she had the right-of-way. In my experience you should win this fight.
- A case where you are a bicyclist who is struck by a car while properly following the laws while riding. Once again, in my experience as an injury attorney the insurance company will always blame the bicyclist. If you were riding on the road the insurance company will argue that you should have been on the sidewalk. If you were riding on the sidewalk the insurance company will argue that you should have been riding on the street. But if you were riding in the same direction as the flow of traffic and if you were following all of the laws that you would have followed if you were driving a car, you should win your accident claim.
As the owner of Zanes Law and as a car accident lawyer who has been helping people for twenty years, I have seen people make these mistakes over and over. So if you have been injured in any way, please call us and we will do our best to help you just like we helped our many clients who have left us 5-Star Google reviews
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form