- Casey Hamm
- February 23, 2016
It is all but worn out news that one of the Justices of the Supreme Court, Antonin Scalia, has passed at the age of 79.
Both sudden and for many (politically and personally) ill timed, Scalia did not leave the world without heated controversy.
What awaits is a new judge to be appointed, once again, for life to uphold the standards of justice in the mighty Supreme Court.
This task is left to President Obama, a decision that cannot be reversed and one that could dictate the political flow for decades to come.
For more in depth information on the life and times of Justice Scalia, read:
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!