A rear-end collision is more likely to cause significant injuries and damage to a motorcycle and its rider. The bike’s smaller mass can allow the bike to flip over or even send it flying into the car in front of it. In extreme cases, it can be crushed between two automobiles.
A motorcyclist’s injuries can exhaust the limits of an insurance policy before the hospital visit is complete. If the at-fault party’s insurer won’t pay all your damages, filing a lawsuit may be the best option to recover the costs of your medical bills, property damage, and lost wages.
You don’t need to initiate a motorcycle accident case on your own. The Tucson motorcycle rear-end collision lawyers of Zanes Law can help you through each phase of your claim, ensuring that your legal rights are protected and that you recover full compensation for your losses.
How Can an Attorney Assist Me Following a Rear-End Motorcycle Accident?
Personal injury lawyers understand the difficulty of getting insurance companies to pay out a claim after a motorcycle crash. You may discover heaps of paperwork, ignored phone calls, meager settlement offers, and other barriers while working with the insurance provider.
The purpose of insurance companies is to generate a profit. They have little regard for your welfare and will try various strategies to avoid paying you what you deserve.
A motorcycle rear-end collision attorney can deal with the insurance adjusters and negotiate on your behalf so that you can concentrate on healing. Among the services we offer are the following:
- Ensuring that your legal documents and insurance claims are properly filed in order to protect your legal right to compensation and prevent process delays
- Gathering evidence to support your case, including witness testimony, dash cam footage, witness cell phone video, surveillance or traffic camera footage
- Negotiating with the insurance companies and opposing attorneys to recoup your losses
- Performing a comprehensive evaluation of the available evidence to determine all sources of liability
- Conduct all communications with the opposing counsel, insurance company, and other relevant parties
- Prepare your case for court proceedings and represent you in court if necessary
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle rear-end collision lawyer serving Tucson, call 866-499-8989
A Rear-End Collision May Not Always Be a Slam Dunk Case
Rear-end collisions are usually the fault of the driver who rear-ended the vehicle in front of them. However, it might be challenging to determine who will be found negligent due to Arizona’s comparative negligence rules. Other drivers, other entities, or even you might be held jointly liable.
Any role you had in the collision will be pursued by a defense attorney or the other driver’s insurance provider in an effort to limit their level of responsibility. Having legal representation is essential at this time since motorcycle accident lawsuits can develop into complex situations.
A Tucson motorcycle rear-end collision lawyer can defend you against allegations of liability and provide proof of the severity of your injuries. Years of experience handling these matters have enabled us to know how to play the game to your advantage.
Tucson Motorcycle Rear-End Collision Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
Evidence Is Crucial in a Rear-End Motorcycle Accident Claim
You will need proof to show that the other motorist was at fault for the rear-end accident if you plan to file a lawsuit over the incident after it occurred. Examples of such evidence include, but are not limited to the following:
- Photographs taken at the scene of the collision, including those of all automobiles involved
- Statements made by witnesses who were present at the time of the incident
- Expert witness testimony to verify the severity of your injuries
- Recordings of the crash made by the vehicle’s dashboard cam, security cams, or a traffic camera
- Documentation of your injuries, such as records from the hospital
- Police accident reports
- Items such as pay stubs and receipts that can serve as evidence of monetary losses and damages
A motorcycle rear-end collision attorney in Tucson can assist you in gathering important evidence that demonstrates the carelessness of the other driver who caused your accident.
They are also able to assist you in locating proof that validates the extent of your monetary and physical losses.
Injuries in Rear-End Motorcycle Collisions
The typical weight of a motorbike is around 400 pounds, whereas the typical weight of a passenger car is between 2,800 and 3,200 pounds. This results in a striking force that is vastly disproportionate in the case of a rear-end collision between the two types of vehicles.
This can result in serious injuries for the rider involved. Among the injuries we see, these are the most common:
- Facial injuries, broken teeth
- Permanent scarring, disfigurement
- Ligament and tendon damage
- Hearing loss, vision impairment, and blindness
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Leg and foot injuries
- Lacerations, puncture wounds
- Burn injuries
- Back, neck, or shoulder injury
- Arm and hand injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Bone fractures and skull fractures
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Common Factors in Rear-End Motorcycle Crashes
Accidents in which one car rear-ends another are extremely hazardous and can cause substantial damage to both vehicles. They can be attributed to a wide range of causes, including the following:
- Distracted or intoxicated drivers
- Excessive speed
- Intersections or train crossings
- Blind corners
- Passing or changing lanes
- Traffic congestion due to drivers who fail to stop in time
According to the NHTSA, motorcyclists accounted for 14% of all traffic fatalities in a 2017 study. If your loved one was killed due to injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash, our firm can help you pursue damages by filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Contact a Tucson Motorcycle Rear-End Collision Law Firm to Learn How We Can Help
One of the most dangerous incidents a motorcycle rider can have is a rear-end collision. In the event that you are rear-ended, you should seek legal representation as soon as possible.
A Tucson motorcycle rear-end collision attorney may assist you in filing a claim for compensation, as well as other damages, such as pain and suffering, lost income, and other types of damages that may not have been immediately evident at the time the accident occurred.
There is a legal time frame for filing a motorcycle accident claim. Begin the process of seeking justice and restitution immediately. Contact Zanes Law for a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your situation today.