Zanes Law Campaign Encourages ‘Acts of Kindness’ in Tucson
The spirit of giving back is a fundamental value of the Zanes Law team. Now, the fastest growing personal injury law firm in southern Arizona is kicking off a five-day campaign that will not only bring smiles to many faces around Tucson, but hopefully, will encourage others to “pay it forward.”
“We want to make people feel good, but more than that, inspire people to treat others with love and kindness, because that is what it’s all about,” said Claudia Zanes, the firm’s Director of Business & Marketing (Non-Attorney).
Here are some of the events Zanes Law has planned for its Acts of Kindness activities:
- Monday, Feb. 10 from 6-7 a.m.: Zanes Law will pick up the tab for the first 20 people in line at a local Starbucks.
- Tuesday, Feb. 11: Zanes Law will distribute water bottles and snacks to the homeless around Tucson.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12: Zanes Law will hold a company fundraising drive for the Humane Society of Southern Arizona.
- Thursday, Feb. 13: Zanes Law encourages parents to write love letters to their children.
- Friday, Feb. 14: Zanes Law encourages Tucsonans to leave cards with words of kindness on cars, with a company goal of 250.
“Zanes Law is in the business to bring justice to those in need and at the same time, give back to the communities that we serve,” Zanes said. “Join us in spreading kindness this week and always.”
Along with Zanes Law, Tucsonans may post their Random Act of Kindness on social media using the hashtag #zanes4kindness.