How Do I Prove It Was the Other Driver’s Fault for the Car Accident in Phoenix, AZ?
When you have to prove it was the other driver’s fault for the car accident in Phoenix, AZ, car accident requires collecting evidence and building a strong case against the negligent motorist. Having a car accident lawyer on your side can help you navigate this process and pursue the compensation you need to pay your medical bills, cover lost wages, repair your car, and more.
Even in a case where the accident occurred because of shared fault, Arizona law allows you to pursue and recover damages. However, you will want to prove as much of the fault lies with the other driver as possible to ensure you are eligible for the damages you deserve.
Common Types of Evidence in a Phoenix Car Accident Case
Every car accident is different, and there is different proof necessary to convince the insurance company or the judge that the other driver is responsible. You will need to collect a wide variety of evidence to build a solid case against the other motorist. Some common types of evidence in a Phoenix, AZ car accident include:
- The accident report and other documentation from the responding officer
- Pictures or video from the scene
- Eyewitness statements
- Any available video of the accident
- Pictures and descriptions of the damage to each vehicle and the repair estimates for your car
- Documentation of your medical bills, out of pocket expenses, lost wages, and other damages
Working With Experts and Specialists to Prove Fault in Your Phoenix, AZ Car Accident
Experts often play a key role when you have to prove it was the other driver’s fault for the car accident in Phoenix, AZ, both in proving fault and in documenting your expenses and losses. When Zanes Law handles a Phoenix car accident case, we may enlist the help of a number of expert witnesses. This includes:
- Accident reconstruction specialists
- Engineers and auto industry experts
- Medical experts who can help us understand your prognosis and possible care needs
- Experts familiar with the industry you work in to help us understand work-related losses
If an expert or specialist is necessary to prove fault or damages in your case, we can help you identify the best person for the job and enlist their help with your case.
An Attorney Can Help You Prove the Other Driver Caused Your Phoenix Accident
Because the team from Zanes Law handles Phoenix car accident cases all the time, we understand what it takes to prove fault and recover damages. This includes collecting evidence to show the other driver acted negligently and caused the accident, resulting in your injuries and property damages.
As your Phoenix car accident law firm, you can count on our team to:
- Manage all communication about your accident
- Protect your right to take legal action against the at-fault driver
- Identify all possible liable parties
- Recover and analyze evidence to prove fault
- Document your losses and expenses related to the accident
- Attempt to negotiate a fair out-of-court settlement
- Take legal action against the at-fault driver if necessary
- Represent you in court and fight for a verdict on your behalf
Under Arizona’s statute of limitations, we generally only have two years from the date of your accident to take legal action. Because a thorough investigation can take time, it is important that we get started as early as possible. Call us as soon as your injuries stabilize and let us get to work proving fault and liability in your Phoenix car accident case.
We pursue these cases on a contingency fee basis. Our clients have no out-of-pocket expenses, and we do not get paid unless we recover damages on their behalf.
Talk to a Car Accident Attorney in Phoenix Today
A personal injury lawyer from Zanes Law may be able to help prove it was the other driver’s fault for the car accident in Phoenix, AZ—especially if you suffered injuries in the accident. Then, we can pursue a payout on your behalf to cover your accident-related damages, including medical care costs, repairs to your car, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
At Zanes Law, our team offers complimentary consultations. We can review your case, and you can sign up over the phone. Or one of our attorneys can meet you in a location that is convenient for you. We often meet prospective clients at their home or their hospital room while they continue to undergo treatments for their injuries.
Reach out to our team today by calling (833)-890-8329. We can set up your free evaluation, and you can get started today.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!