Zanes It Forward
- Zanes Law Web Team
- November 27, 2019
If you know anything about Zanes Law, you know that we do everything from A to Z to help our community. The holidays, in particular, fill us with all sorts of ideas about how we can bring the joys of the season to people everywhere, especially children. This year, we have a really good way of doing just that.
This holiday season, we are launching our first #ZanesitForward campaign, an effort to light up children’s faces with 18 days of gift-giving. The idea is simple—and simply wonderful.
We invite people everywhere to post an Amazon wish list on behalf of a child of your choosing. In the spirit of holiday giving, Zanes Law will fulfill up to three wish lists every day for 18 days, from December 4 to December 22. We will place a $50 daily limit per wish list, so we can include more kids in our gift-giving fun.
Equally fun and joyous, we invite you to check out the posted wish lists and purchase something off one of the lists—whatever moves you. Consider it not only a gift for a child in need, but also a gift to yourself. The feeling you will get just thinking of a child opening your gift might just be the best present you get all season long.
Guidelines for Participating in #ZanesitForward
- Anyone can post an Amazon wish list to this Facebook status update on behalf of a child, provided the child is under the age of 18.
- Don’t know how to create a wishlist on Amazon? No worries. It’s easy. Click here for instructions.
- You don’t need to give any reason why you are posting a wishlist. All we care about is bringing smiles to children this holiday season.
- Please only comment ONCE with ONE wish list, so we can better track the children who have received gifts.
- By all means, feel free to PAY IT FORWARD! You can buy an item(s) on someone else’s wishlist. Just reply to that person’s comment letting them know that “something’s on the way!” It beats the heck out of any Secret Santa game you’ll ever play, trust us!
Tips for Adding a Wish List
Be sure that you allow your address to be used so that Amazon can ship the gift(s) to you. To add an address to your wishlist, go to your list settings. Don’t worry about privacy, nobody can see your actual address. Please note that if you do not enable this option, you cannot be included in our random #ZanesitForward selection.
Happy Holidays From Zanes Law
All of us at Zanes Law want to wish you the happiest of holidays.
We hope you will participate in our 2019 #ZanesitForward event and help make it a happy holiday for some children who could use a smile this time of year.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies