Zanes Law’s Teacher Appreciation Giveaway!
- Casey Hamm
- April 28, 2017
UPDATE– GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!
Zanes Law’s TEACHER APPRECIATION GIVEAWAY! May 1st- May 5th!
It’s no surprise that Zanes Law has always supported our local Tucson teachers! In fact, we hold an annual school supply giveaway every August honoring Tucson teachers!
This week is teacher appreciation week and we wanted to do something special for our community of teachers!
Here’s how it’ll work: we’re giving away 3 big prizes this week and all you have to do is follow the simple instructions below to enter to win!
GIVEAWAY PRIZES & HOW TO ENTER!
- “Like” Zanes Law’s Facebook Page- CLICK HERE AND HIT LIKE! Contest will take place on FACEBOOK!
- ENTER YOUR EMAIL below!
- MUST BE A CURRENT TEACHER TO WIN!
- Monday, May 1st- Enter to win a TEACHER SQUAD BUNDLE!- WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.
- Wednesday, May 3rd– $100 gift card to HomeHappyClean (home cleaning service)!- WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.
- Friday, May 5th- GRAND PRIZE! 1 Night Stay-cation for 2 at La Paloma Resort! WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.
- How to enter: TAG who you want to enjoy your stay cation with on our Facebook post!
- *Must take your staycation between the months of May-August 2017
- *Valid for one night**If stay-cation is not taken between May-August, the gift card balance can be applied at a later date but does not guarantee entire fee coverage.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent’s permission.
- Must live in Tucson, Arizona or be willing to travel to Tucson, Arizona to collect your winnings!
- You must be able to pick up your prize on Friday, May 12th at 3501 E. Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Winners will be randomly selected and announced via Facebook, Zanes Law.com, and via the email you entered above no later than Monday, May 8th.
Please note that Zanes Law’s Giveaway is NOT a solicitation for referrals. Zanes Law is seeking nothing in return through this program. By entering this giveaway or participating via social media, you are not entering into a legal agreement or contract with Zanes Law. Should you have any legal questions, please contact us at 520-777-7777.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at ZanesLaw.com who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry (minors can apply with permission from a legal guardian). The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Tucson, Arizona (USA) and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Zanes Law as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, May 1st and ending Friday, May 5th!
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at ZanesLaw.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Zanes Law.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes mentioned above. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Zanes Law. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Zanes Law’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Zanes Law to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing or by community vote under the supervision of Zanes Law. Winner will be notified by email/Facebook notification on Monday, May 10th by 5:00pm! Zanes Law shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours (1 day) from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Zanes Law, anyone acting on behalf of Zanes Law, and Zanes Law’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Zanes Law reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Zanes Law’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Zanes Law may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Zanes Law. Zanes Law reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Zanes Law has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Zanes Law reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Zanes Law Injury Lawyers 3501 E. Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85716.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Zanes Law is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Zanes Law is NOT responsible for any outcomes as a result of your prize winnings. You’re entering at your own risk.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation