TOP 4 CAR SAFETY DEVICES FOR 2017
Are you currently in the market for a new car? If the answer is yes, then you must consider the car safety devices available and buy one with an active safety system that will help you avoid or mitigate a crash. At least this is the advice that I am going to give you as a personal injury lawyer who helps clients on a daily basis who are horribly injured in car accidents. The reason that I say you must purchase a car with these new car safety devices is because this technology could save your life or the life of someone that you love. In addition, this technology has become extremely affordable and it will help to protect you in the following ways:
- It will protect you when you don’t see the car in front of you stopping;
- It will protect you when don’t see the car in the lane next to you;
- It will protect you when you are trying to back out of a parking space; and
- It will protect you if you are actually involved in a collision.
So what are these “must have” car safety systems? They are the following:
- Forward Collision Warning – A forward collision warning system is the safety system that should be on the top of your list because it is designed to keep you from crashing into the back of a vehicle that suddenly stops in front of you. This system comes either with or without an auto brake.
- Blind Spot Warning – Blind spot warning and rear-cross traffic alert have kept me out of more accidents than I care to admit. This system will warn you when you are attempting to change lanes and a car is in your blindspot.
- Backup Cameras – I put my backup cameras to use every single day and they are fantastic. Backup cameras are such a great feature that they should be standard on all cars by 2018. These are a must have!
- Inflatable seat belts – Developed by Ford, in a crash they deploy and spread the force of a crash over an area of the body that’s five times greater than a traditional belt, further reducing the likelihood of injury. Having the crash force absorbed over a larger area is particularly beneficial when the wearer is a child or elderly person.
Zanes Law has both personal injury lawyers and car accident lawyers who have represented thousands of clients over the past fourteen years. Zanes Law has offices in both Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. So if you have been injured in any way, please call us and we will do our best to help you just like we helped our many clients who have left us 5-Star Google reviews.
For a free legal consultation, call 866-499-8989
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form