Child Support Evader Program in Arizona
In January 2016 the Arizona Division of Child Support Services implemented a new program to help track down parents with a court-ordered obligation to pay child support.
Individuals can post the photo/name of wanted parents on this website for everyone to see.
Individuals can also report the findings of any of the reported parents using the contact information provided on the website.
According to des.az.gov parents must meet the following requirements to be listed as a Child Support Evader:
- Court-ordered delinquent support must be in excess of $5,000
- An arrest warrant has been issued
- The location of the noncustodial parent is unknown
- The noncustodial parent has not made any payments in the last six months
- The noncustodial parent is not involved in bankruptcy proceedings or receiving welfare benefits
- DCSS is provided with a photo of the noncustodial parent
What do you think about this government-implemented program?