Tucson and Phoenix Injury Lawyer, Doug Zanes’, Book is a #1 Bestseller!
- Doug Zanes
- August 28, 2014
On August 11th, Zanes Law owner and responsible attorney Doug Zanes released his first eBook called Winning Your Personal Injury Case. We are proud to say that within 12 hours of the eBook’s release on Amazon, it became a #1 bestseller in multiple categories, including personal injury law, law specialties and consumer guides!
The eBook provides an 8-step guide to protecting your health, family and finances. Solutions are given that we, at Zanes Law, use daily to actively help current and potential clients recover their lives after an injury. Real-life experiences and firsthand perspectives are shared, and readers are given the chance to learn about the legal process and dealing with insurance carriers after automobile accidents.
The wealth of information that can be gained by reading Doug’s new eBook is invaluable. Readers have said it’s “informative and insightful” and “eye-opening.” If you have not had the chance to read the powerful resource Winning Your Personal Injury Case, order a copy today at Amazon.com or request a copy from any of our Zanes Law locations in Phoenix and Tucson.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!