Nothing can prepare you for the devastation of a car accident: the pain of your injuries, the trauma of the collision, and the worry over how you will make ends meet with so many medical bills and missed days at work. It can overwhelm even the toughest among us.
There are some things about which you need not worry. A car accident lawyer in Surprise, AZ can champion your right to have the party whose negligence caused your accident pay for your losses.
Zanes Law will handle your case and charge you nothing unless and until you get paid. We will do everything from A to Z to see that you receive compensation. Call us today at 866-499-8989 for a free case review with a car accident attorney in Surprise, AZ.
How Car Accidents Happen In Surprise, AZ
Surprise, Arizona has been enjoying rapid expansion and a boom in population. In fact, it is one of the fastest growing municipalities in the U.S., according to WalletHub, with a population increase of 393 percent from 2000 to 2015. However, with more people comes more traffic, and with more traffic comes more accidents.
Common types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Broadside (“T-Bone”) crashes
- Rear-end collisions
- Multi-vehicle pileups
- Single-car accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Sideswipe collisions
- Rollover crashes
Zanes Law accepts all types of car accident cases. We will investigate the accident, analyzing every piece of evidence, to determine the at-fault party so we can hold them liable for your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Surprise, call 866-499-8989
Where The Case-Building Begins: The Investigation
Any personal injury case is only as strong as the evidence that supports it. The more time that passes, the less intact that evidence becomes. This time limit is why our legal team sets out immediately after you hire us to gather the evidence we need, while it is still fresh.
We will travel to the site of your car accident, where we will:
- Gather photos
- Get witness testimonies
- Document the surroundings, like road conditions, lighting, signage
- Request the accident report
- Seek video sources, maybe from nearby surveillance cameras
- Record trace evidence, like skid marks and tire marks
We will also bring along an accident reconstruction specialist who will pair our findings with their own to compose a thorough analysis of the elements that caused your car accident. This report will play a vital role in our case.
Surprise Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
Establishing Negligence In Your Car Accident Case
To collect damages for your car accident, the law requires that we must prove that another party’s negligence caused the collision.
A specific formula exists for establishing liability, and we will execute it to the letter:
- We will prove that the defendant owed you a duty of care to keep you safe from injury. The social contract all drivers assume holds them to this duty.
- We will prove that the defendant breached this duty of care through their actions or inactions.
- We will prove that the defendant’s violation of duty caused the car accident that caused your injuries.
- We will prove that you sustained recoverable damages—physical, economic, and emotional.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form