Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration cites manufacturer defects as a major contributing cause in as many as two percent of all reported car accidents.
When a car accident occurs due to a manufacturing defect, the process of recovering damages can seem much more daunting than if the accident had been caused by another driver’s negligent actions behind the wheel. For example, establishing that an accident occurred because a car’s brakes failed—rather than because the driver failed to press the brakes in time—can require careful research and expert testimony to prove in court before you can hold the manufacturer liable for your damages.
You do not have to face this situation alone. The team at Zanes Law understands the intricacies involved with pursuing financial recovery for these kinds of accidents. Learn more about how an injury lawyer for accidents caused by manufacturer defect in Phoenix, AZ, can help with your case by calling Zanes Law today at (833)-648-3699.
Injury Lawyer for Accidents Caused by Manufacturer Defect Near Me
When you are injured in a car accident caused by a manufacturing flaw, the state of Arizona limits the time you have to file a claim against the manufacturer. An attorney can ensure your claim is filed in accordance with the state’s deadlines. We can help you gather the information you need in a timely fashion.
We can also help you identify the factors that contributed to the accident, which may include:
- Defects in the automobile’s design
- Defects in the automobile’s manufacturing process
- Failure to alert vehicle owners to known safety risks
- Poor product design
- Vehicle transmission failure
- Vehicle brake failure
- Malfunctioning steering
- Defective suspension
- Failure to issue a recall on faulty automobiles
A defect on the part of the manufacturer can result in a vehicle that does not perform or respond the way a driver would expect. If a manufacturer defect led to the car accident that caused your injuries, the manufacturer can be held financially responsible for your injuries, losses, and other expenses.
How A Car Accident Report Can Support Your Claim
Making and obtaining a car accident report is an important part of filing a claim against your vehicle’s manufacturer and their insurance company. Along with the official police report, you should also take the following steps the help back up your claim against the vehicle manufacturer:
- Take pictures of your vehicle’s exterior being careful to photograph your vehicle from every side.
- Take pictures from all possible angles to help fully document your vehicle’s damage.
- Take pictures of your car’s interior damage being sure to note airbags, VINS, steering columns, and other key areas.
An injury lawyer for accidents caused by manufacturer defect in Phoenix, AZ, can help you collect the evidence you will need to build a strong case that supports your claim.
While the damages you are eligible to recover will depend upon the details of your case, some examples of damages we are typically able to pursue include:
- Medical expenses, including hospital fees, doctor’s fees, and surgery
- Ongoing care costs, including medications, rehabilitation, therapy, and mobility aids
- Lost wages, if your injuries forced you to spend time away from work
- Diminished earning capacity, if your injuries will impact your ability to work in the future
- Repairs for your vehicle
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
Call Zanes Law Today for a Free Consultation
The personal injury lawyers at Zanes Law are passionate about advocating for your rights. We can help with your case by:
- Managing communications between you, the liable party, their legal representation, and all related insurance companies
- Collecting evidence, including medical records, police reports, witness accounts, and testimony from experts
- Negotiating your settlement, including talking you through the pros and cons of accepting any given offer
- Representing you at trial, if we are unable to reach an equitable settlement
If you or a family member or passenger were injured in a car accident caused by a manufacturer defect in Phoenix, AZ, call Zanes Law. We will represent you on a contingency-fee basis, which means we do not receive lawyer’s fees until you receive the compensation you deserve. Call (833)-648-3699 to get started with a free, no-obligation consultation.