Six Safety Tips To Keep You Safe During Spring Break 2017
With spring break right around the corner, millions of young people will be going on spring break trips in order to get some sun and have some fun. Partying will be at the top of the to-do list! So as you make your plans, put your safety first. Think about what you need to do to be safe.
First, if you’re driving to Mexico for Spring Break, as many Arizonians do, always get Mexican auto insurance. If you’re in a car accident in Mexico, you need proper coverage.
For more information about what to do after a car accident, visit: http://zaneslaw.com/arizona-personal-injury-attorneys/arizona-auto-accident-attorney/
Here are some additional tips to keep you safe so that your spring break is not a time in which you learned life lessons that you were not prepared to learn.
- Stay connected to your group – If you are going on vacation with friends, take care of each other. Don’t lose track of your friends at the party. Agree that you will all protect one another, and that means no leaving alone, no leaving with strangers, and no drinking and driving. When one person leaves the party, they rest of the group goes too.
- Have a safety code word – Create a code word between you and your friends that lets them know when you need their help. This way they know when you want them to intervene if you are uncomfortable with something or someone else.
- If you are leaving the country, take a copy of your passport – Unfortunately, people do lose their passports or have them stolen. Having a photocopy will make it easier for you to get a new passport and to get back home.
- Protect your skin – To avoid skin cancer later in life, opt for spray tanning or self-tanning to get ready for spring break and then use a sunscreen while on spring break. Many doctors recommend broad spectrum sunscreens with an SPF of 50+.
- Carry phone numbers and emergency cash – If you wallet and phone are lost or stolen, having the address of your hotel and phone numbers will be helpful.
Zanes Law has both Phoenix personal injury lawyers and Phoenix car accident lawyers who have represented thousands of clients over the past fourteen years. Zanes Law has offices in both Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. So if you have been injured in any way, please call us and we will do our best to help you just like we helped our many clients who have left us 5-Star Google reviews.