Arizona Statute of Limitations on Personal Injury Claims
- March 16, 2018
So if you’ve been injured in an accident, how long do you have in order to bring your claim?
What that’s called in legal terms is your statute of limitations. In Arizona you have two years within which to bring your normal personal injury claim. Other states will be different and it varies from state to state but in Arizona you have two years. It’s like a lot of things in the legal world, it’s complicated. If a government entity is involved it’s much different, there’s a shorter time frame within which to bring your claim. Because of all the ins and outs when it comes to a statute of limitations, you should always talk to an attorney after being injured in an accident. Come see us at Zanes Law, our consultations are free.
We’ll explain to you what your statute of limitations is given the specific facts involved in your case and the specific people involved in your case because it changes. You want to make sure you bring your claim and you bring it quickly after the accident.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!