The Avengers and Personal Injury?!
- Casey Hamm
- April 29, 2015
Yeah you read that title correctly….
Yes, we know there aren’t any personal injury lawyers in the movie …
Well…. we don’t know for sure ….
Unless some of you have seen the film already internationally…
Hush! Don’t spoil anything for the rest of us!
In the spirit of the new Avengers sequel Ultron coming out this Friday (May 1st), we here at Zanes pondered on this question:
“Do you think a superhero would be held accountable for a personal injury incident?”
Endless possibilities!? Some of you may think so…
We would LOVE to hear your fun, funny and creative thoughts on this question in the comment section below!
And for those of you way more interested in the box office stats, here’s a link with all that good data 😉
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off