Ep #8: Personal Injury Medical Treatment with Chiropractor, Dr. Carrion
- Doug Zanes
- August 12, 2014
Personal Injury Medical Treatment
This week on Zanes Law’s Personal Injury Legal Tips, we welcome Dr. Craig Carrion. Dr. Carrion has been a chiropractor for 23 years and is currently practicing in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Carrion helps clients with personal injury medical treatment daily.
We’ve invited Dr. Carrion to discuss how people who have been injured in accidents they can potentially benefit from chiropractic care and other types of personal injury medical treatment. Listen in as we dig into who exactly should seek these treatments and how to go about getting started.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Where an injured person should initially seek help and why.
- How long you should wait to seek help of a medical professional after getting injured.
- How chiropractors and other medical professionals get paid for treating an injured individual.
- The benefits of chiropractic care.
- The importance of seeking a consultation with a medical physician.
- If children, pregnant women and people with disabilities should seek chiropractic help.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!