Ep #7: What Happens if My Injury Accident Happened in Another State?
- Doug Zanes
- August 5, 2014
Injury Accident in Another State
On this episode of Zanes Law’s Personal Injury Legal Tips, we are talking about what you should do if you get injured in a state where you don’t live. Should you hire an injury accident attorney in that state, or should you go back to your state and hire one close to home?
Listen in for an explanation of the benefits and the pitfalls of each option that will help you make up your mind about which option to choose. Don’t miss this episode if you or your loved one gets hurt in another state!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- A practical scenario of an injury accident case in another state.
- If the attorney fees differ from a case in your state and how the injury accident attorneys involved get compensated.
- Pros and cons of hiring an injury accident attorney in another state.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies