Ep #7: What Happens if My Injury Accident Happened in Another State?
- Casey Hamm
- August 5, 2014
Injury Accident in Another State
On this episode of Zanes Law’s Personal Injury Legal Tips, we are talking about what you should do if you get injured in a state where you don’t live. Should you hire an injury accident attorney in that state, or should you go back to your state and hire one close to home?
Listen in for an explanation of the benefits and the pitfalls of each option that will help you make up your mind about which option to choose. Don’t miss this episode if you or your loved one gets hurt in another state!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- A practical scenario of an injury accident case in another state.
- If the attorney fees differ from a case in your state and how the injury accident attorneys involved get compensated.
- Pros and cons of hiring an injury accident attorney in another state.
Featured On The Show:
- Everything You Need to Know About Grocery Store Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stay Safe on the Road: Essential Bicycle Safety Tips
- Passenger in a Car Accident? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Saying These 5 Things After an Accident Can Hurt Your Settlement
- Zanes Law Awards $2,700 College Scholarship to Texas Tech University Student