Ep #46: The Inner Workings of a Law Firm: Intake Department
- Doug Zanes
- June 9, 2015
In order to truly understand how a law firm operates and how cases “magically” get handled, it is important to recognize that the success of each firm relies on a number of departments seamlessly working together. Over the next few weeks, we are giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the workings of Zanes Law firm.
On this episode, your host, Casey Hamm, covers the mechanics of the intake department. The folks at the intake department are the first voices clients and potential clients hear when they call Zanes Law. Tune in to find out how this amazing group of people is largely responsible for our top-notch customer service, how they operate and what you can expect when you call our firm.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How the Zanes Law firm intake department works.
- The importance of having an in-house intake department.
- What sets Zanes Law firm’s customer service apart from that of other firms’.
- The duties of intake coordinators.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!