Ep #43: Phoenix Trucking Accidents in Arizona
- Doug Zanes
- May 19, 2015
According to the statistics, about a half a million trucking accidents occur in the United States every year. Approximately 5,000 of those accidents result in a fatality. 1 out of every 8 traffic fatalities in the US involves a trucking collision. The vast majority of the time, when someone is killed in a trucking accident, it is not the person operating the truck. When a regular road vehicle get in an accident with a huge 18-wheeler truck, the damage that occurs is most often horrific.
On this episode, Phoenix personal injury attorney Doug Zanes talks about the most common causes of trucking accidents in Arizona and explains the importance of understanding their complexity.
If you’re involved in a collision with a semi-truck and it is not your fault, you are still going to get the short end of that stick. Be sure to contact a phoenix trucking accidents attorney in Arizona or your home state. Listen in to learn about the important road safety practices that might just save your life, as well as what you should do if you or you or someone you know have been involved in a trucking accident.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Horrifying statistics about trucking accidents.
- Most common causes of those accidents.
- The importance of immediately seeking legal representation if you or someone you know have been involved in a trucking accident.
- The challenges of trucking accident of cases.
- Safety tips for drivers.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies