Ep #42: Slip and Fall Accident
- Doug Zanes
- May 12, 2015
Most of the personal injury cases we’ve discussed on our past episodes have been vehicle accident related. Here, at Zanes Law firm, we also get many calls about injury cases where a person happens to fall down, gets hurt and wants to bring a claim against the party they feel is responsible. Unfortunately, people often get severely (sometimes even fatally) injured when they fall the wrong way and land unnaturally.
It is important to understand that in many cases and situations, even if you’re in a store or on someone’s property, no one else is responsible for your slip and fall injury. But having said that, we do represent a lot of folks every year who we are able to get compensated because someone else was ultimately negligible and responsible for their fall and injuries.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host Doug Zanes covers the basics of slip and fall accident cases. Tune in to find out why some cases are more difficult to win than others and learn about the challenges that come with different types of these cases. Find out what you need to prepare before you visit an attorney in order to increase your chances of winning your claim. If you or your loved one has fallen and hurt themselves, don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What you need to prove in order to win a slip and fall case.
- The challenges of slip and fall accident cases.
- What qualifies as an unreasonably dangerous condition.
- Real-world examples of highly difficult cases.
- Why some cases are more difficult to win than others.
- The importance of seeing an attorney if you fall down and get hurt.
- The information you need to get after your accident.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies