Ep #36: Driving Under the Influence – DUI Personal Injury
- Doug Zanes
- March 10, 2015
When a DUI accident occurs, the person driving under the influence doesn’t get in the car expecting to run into someone else. Unfortunately, that’s what happens every day all over the world. It is an avoidable mistake, and the goal is to simply avoid it by any means.
On this episode, Doug Zanes covers the topic of driving under the influence from a unique perspective. Join us as he provides some great insight and shares DUI case stories and DUI personal injury stories that will hopefully resonate with you and make you think twice about getting behind the wheel when you’re impaired.
With affordable services like Uber, Lyft, local cabs and other personal transportation services, there is no excuse why anyone should ever drive under the influence and hurt others or themselves.
Remember, don’t drink and drive. Program it into your mind if you have to, by any means necessary…it’s not worth it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Great alternatives to driving under the influence.
- Tragic DUI accident cases.
- What the Social Host Liability is.
- A warning to homeowners who serve alcohol to underage individuals.
- Why you should NEVER drink and drive.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!