Ep #34: Successful Professional – An Injury Attorney’s Journey
- Doug Zanes
- February 24, 2015
On today’s injury attorney episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips podcast, we take a step away from the usual personal injury attorney topics as Doug Zanes brings you an interesting and inspiring topic – being a successful professional in any field and why it is never too late to change careers.
Whether a lawyer, doctor, accountant or a professor, there are many professionals out there who have been working in their field for a long time that got burned out and disinterested in their job. Because it is the only thing they know how to do, they feel like they have to stay in their current careers for many years to come. Unfortunately, this is not an uncommon occurrence.
Join us as Doug shares how he turned his law practice into a business, allowing him to stay engaged and interested in his law practice. Find out what you can do in your life and career in order to enjoy what you do and continually grow as a professional and an individual. Discover how you can become a well-rounded individual and open doors to new opportunities. Don’t miss Doug’s inspiring message that is sure to give you a boost of motivation, no matter what career you’re currently in.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Doug created variety in his law practice.
- Why many law practices are not good businesses.
- The differences between a business and a job.
- Why so many professionals feel stuck in their careers.
- The importance of continually investing in your personal growth.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!