Ep #30: Brenda’s Accident and Her Car Accident Attorney
- Doug Zanes
- January 13, 2015
On this car accident attorney episode, hosted by Casey, we discuss another real-life accident case study. Our today’s guest, Brenda, was recently involved in an auto-accident and has quite an interesting story to share with us.
Join us to find out about what happens when, even in a smaller car accident, someone gets injured in a way that is not outwardly apparent. Discover what insurance companies can do in order to avoid paying for the injured person’s treatment and what support from a good car accident attorney can do for you. Click “Play” below to find out!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Details of Brenda’s accident and her car accident attorney.
- Her condition after the accident and how it worsened.
- The insurance adjuster’s reaction when Brenda talked about her condition.
- Why she decided to get a car accident attorney.
- The surprise letters her car accident attorney received from the insurance company.
- The amazing support Brenda’s car accident attorney provided for her.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies