Ep #28: Dog Bite Incidents and Dog Bite Attorneys
- Doug Zanes
- December 30, 2014
At Zanes Law, our dog bite attorneys represent many clients who, unfortunately, have been injured by dogs. On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, Doug Zanes sheds the light on the topic of dog bite incidents and dog bite attorneys, how these cases work and what information is important if you or your loved one have been injured.
Many of the dog bite cases often can be very difficult to win for a number of reasons. This is why it is imperative that you are armed with correct information on this topic and know exactly what to do. Listen in to hear Doug’s step-by-step explanation of the process you should follow to get proper compensation in the case of a dog bite. Don’t miss these useful tips!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of knowing your state’s statute of limitation.
- Who you can sue when you get bit by a dog.
- How to tell whether you can get compensated.
- Different factors that play a role in the final outcome of the case.
- The #1 most important factor in dog bite cases for getting compensated.