Ep #23: Short Story – Michael’s Liability Accident Case
- Doug Zanes
- November 25, 2014
Liability Accident Difficulty
This week, Doug Zanes shares a story of Michael liability accident case, one the first clients of Zanes Law firm. This young man was tragically injured and paralyzed from the waist down as a result.
Unfortunately, not being able to prove what really happened, insurance companies refused to pay for Michael’s treatment due to his liability accident. Tune in to learn about the outcome of the liability accident case as well as what you too can expect as a client of Zanes Law firm.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The details of Michael’s liability accident case.
- Why the insurance companies refused to pay.
- What Zanes Law does for their clients.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!