Ep #12: Multi-Victim Scenario
- Doug Zanes
- September 9, 2014
Benefits of a Personal Injury Lawyer
Oftentimes, personal injury cases can get extremely complicated. On this episode, we are addressing one of these complex situations based on another question that came in for our law firm and the need for a personal injury lawyer.
Today, we are discussing a particular multi-victim scenario with a very limited amount of insurance funds available from the at-fault party. We are digging into the specific questions that arise in this situation such as, who deserves bigger part of the available funds, alternative sources of funding, etc.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- First step to take in resolving a case with a multi-victim scenario.
- Other possible insurance sources if the insurance of the at-fault party does not have enough coverage.
- Who out of the multiple victims is entitled to a bigger part of the available insurance.
- What other funding sources might be available to the victim.
- The benefits of having a personal injury lawyer even if you don’t get enough insurance funds to cover your hospital bill
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!