Scottsdale Woman Acquitted- Raw Interview
- Casey Hamm
- September 15, 2016
Scottsdale woman acquitted after being accused of performing a sex act on an underage boy at a bar mitzvah.
The attorneys claim that the 33 year old yoga teacher was in fact the victim as she was too intoxicated to know what was going on.
Watch the full interview below:
azfamily.com 3TV | Phoenix Breaking News, Weather, Sport
Thank you azfamily for the article.
What do you think about the verdict? Post your thoughts in the comment section below this post!
- Heatwaves and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Extremely Hot Weather is Associated with an Increased Risk of a Car Crash
- How Installing a Car Seat Improperly Can Lead to Injury
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off