Zanes Law Campaign Encourages ‘Acts of Kindness’ in Tucson
- Doug Zanes
- February 11, 2014 Company News
Tucson, Ariz. (Feb. 10, 2014) – The spirit of giving back is a fundamental value of the Zanes Law team. Now, the fastest growing personal injury law firm in southern Arizona is kicking off a five-day campaign that will not only bring smiles to many faces around Tucson, but hopefully, will encourage others to “pay it forward.”
“We want to make people feel good, but more than that, inspire people to treat others with love and kindness, because that is what it’s all about,” said Claudia Zanes, the firm’s Director of Business & Marketing (Non-Attorney).
Here are some of the events Zanes Law has planned for its Acts of Kindness activities:
- Monday, Feb. 10 from 6-7 a.m.: Zanes Law will pick up the tab for the first 20 people in line at a local Starbucks.
- Tuesday, Feb. 11: Zanes Law will distribute water bottles and snacks to the homeless around Tucson.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12: Zanes Law will hold a company fundraising drive for the Humane Society of Southern Arizona.
- Thursday, Feb. 13: Zanes Law encourages parents to write love letters to their children.
- Friday, Feb. 14: Zanes Law encourages Tucsonans to leave cards with words of kindness on cars, with a company goal of 250.
“Zanes Law is in the business to bring justice to those in need and at the same time, give back to the communities that we serve,” Zanes said. “Join us in spreading kindness this week and always.”
Along with Zanes Law, Tucsonans may post their Random Act of Kindness on social media using the hashtag #zanes4kindness.
For more about Zanes Law, please visit zaneslaw.com. To interview Claudia Zanes and for media/photo opportunities during Random Acts of Kindness Week, please call the contacts listed at the bottom of this release.
ABOUT ZANES LAW
Zanes Law is an 11-year personal injury law firm in Southern Arizona, with a large practice in motor vehicle accidents and workers’ compensation. Founded in 2003, the firm is led by Doug Zanes, CEO/Responsible Attorney, and Claudia Zanes, Director of Business & Marketing (Non-Attorney). Its attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience in personal injury law. Zanes Law has three offices in Tucson and two in Phoenix, and prides itself on strong community involvement. More information is available by calling (888) 894-0135 or visiting ZanesLaw.com.
Related Blog Posts
31 Dec 2015
12 Dec 2016
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Criminal Sues Police For Allowing Police Dog To Attack Him After He Complied With Instructions
- Phoenix One Of The Deadliest Cities For Bike Crashes
- Pedestrian Killed At I-10 And 91st Avenue
- Saguaro Crashes Through Windshield, Driver Avoids Injury
- Man Involved In Fatal Bicycle Accident Admits To Being High At The Time