Single-Vehicle Crash Deemed A Homicide In Via Noche
- Casey Hamm
- December 4, 2019 Car Accidents
Tucson Police are now investigating a single-vehicle crash that happened in October as a homicide.
According to a report by KGUN Channel 9 in Tucson, police officers were called to the scene within the 5200 block of South Via Noche. The accident reportedly happened at approximately 11:00 p.m. on October 30th.
A spokesperson for the Tucson Police Department said that dispatchers received a call indicating that a black car had crashed into a series of concrete block walls at the rear of several residences.
Police officers and firefighters from the Tucson Fire Department arrived at the scene to find a male driver behind the wheel. Investigators pronounced the driver dead at the scene.
The victim has been identified as Marco A. Beltran Romero, 25, of Tucson. Investigators have determined that the cause of death was likely caused by gunshot trauma.
The incident is still currently being investigated as a homicide.
Detectives are following up on several leads. So far, police have not released much more information about the case. Authorities are requesting the public’s help in the case. Police are asking anyone with any information about the incident to contact the authorities. Those with information who want to remain anonymous may do so by calling 88-CRIME.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
07 Jan 2019
07 Jan 2019
Related Blog Posts
18 Feb 2015
18 May 2015
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Police Chase The Driver A Stolen Car With A Child Inside. The Driver Is Still At Large.
- A Woman Is Pulled Over Without Overt Reason And Was Assaulted By A Police Officer
- The Hopi Community Mourns The Loss Of A Hoop Dancer
- A Chemical Leak At Amazon Warehouse Sparks A Fire
- Four Τeens Are Involved In Car Crash Into The Fence Of A Home