Rollover Crash Takes Out Two Vehicles On Arizona Loop
- Doug Zanes
- February 7, 2019 Car Accidents
No matter what causes a rollover crash, they are the most terrifying types of accidents to be involved in. For a driver in a rollover crash, they will have no control over the vehicle. Such accidents can have tragic results. Many believe that rollover crashes only happen to large vehicles or SUVs which have a higher center of gravity. The truth is, any vehicle can potentially roll over if the conditions are right. A rollover crash can happen if a driver accidentally goes off the road, overcorrects, or strikes a curb causing their vehicle to overturn.
On Monday, January 28th, AZ Central reported on their website about a two-vehicle rollover crash in Phoenix which happened along the Arizona Loop 101 near 56th Street involving a Dodge pickup truck and a passenger vehicle.
Troopers with the Arizona Department of Public Safety reported that the accident happened in the eastbound lanes of the Loop101 and was across multiple lanes of traffic. The Arizona DOT sent out a tweet on its Twitter account at 1:29 PM local time that the accident was limited to lanes on the left. This included the HOV lanes.
Eastbound afternoon traffic was directed to the right-hand lanes while emergency crews cleared the wreckage from the roadway.
No further information has been released about the crash.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
26 Feb 2019
20 Sep 2019
Related Blog Posts
22 Aug 2016
20 Sep 2014
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- A Pedestrian Was Struck And Killed By A Garbage Truck
- A Community Mourns The Loss Of A Police Officer Responding To A Domestic Violence Incident
- Students Hold A House Party Celebrating Graduation Amid The Corvid-19 Pandemic
- Three Children Are In Critical Condition After A Roll Over Crash
- Police Prepare To Implement Stay-At-Home Orders In Arizona